Ahlcon International School
Ahlcon International School established in the year 2001 is a progressive, liberal, English medium, Senior Secondary, co-ed school with 2600 students and a staff strength of 200.The unique location of the school in East Delhi and its reputation as a vibrant centre of excellence make it the first choice of parents in the trans-Yamuna area. The performance of the school in the last 15 years has been outstanding in all areas.
Mr. Bikramjit Ahluwalia heads the trust as its President, Dr. Rohini Ahluwalia as Chairperson heads the managing committee of the School and Mr Ashok Pandey is the school Principal. Ours is a Vision driven school, focusing on the development of complete personality of the each child, through imbibing values, capacity building, extensive use of technology and providing an excellent learning environment.
To establish Ahlcon International School as a world class centre of learning, a leader in imparting joyful, relevant, and value based education to each child and to ensure complete fulfilment of the aspirations of all stakeholders.
To ensure quality in our educational services through optimising intellectual and infrastructural resources, capacity building, practising ethical and transparent management principles and adhering to the core values.
- · Students and parents are the primary beneficiaries of our services.
- · Our activities and programmes must revolve around the children and contribute to their growth and learning.
- · To train and encourage teachers to develop competence and commitment.
- · Constant up gradation of school environment characterised by love and compassion.
- · Children should never be deprived of opportunities, facilities and experiences that have a greater bearing on their lives.
- · To uphold the rule of law and our duties towards nation building.
- · No discrimination will be done in the name of caste, creed, race, status or gender.
- · Respect for the planet and inculcation of environmental values.